|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A new opportunity has come up at a leading Engineering Consultancy on a permanent basis. This business is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive/Junior Manager to join the Marketing function and lead the marketing efforts for one of the practice areas. It will require the creation, implementation and measurement of an effective marketing strategy.
The role reports into the Head of Marketing and also works closely with the leaders of the practice area. On a daily basis you will be working and liaising with practice leaders, client teams and members of the wider marketing and communications teams. You will also have support provided by a junior marketing coordinator who will report into this role. You will be required to mentor this person and track their development.
- Assist in developing and implementing the annual marketing strategy alongside the Head of Marketing
- Provide input into budget setting and manage yearly budgets
- Manage end to end marketing campaigns
- Develop digital marketing / E-marketing campaigns
- Line manage a junior marketing coordinator
- Client relationship - developing CRM plans and coordinate CRM activities
- Professional services experience, specifically someone from a planning background but could also be relevant to someone who has worked in local authority in areas related to sustainable development
- Must have worked on creating marketing strategy
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement skills. It's important to be capable of challenging and pushing back when needed
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrable delivery of integrated marketing campaigns
If you feel that you have the correct skills and are looking for a new role in this exciting business, then please apply for consideration.