|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A new opportunity has come up at a leading Engineering Consultancy on a permanent basis. This business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Marketing function and lead the marketing efforts for one of the practice areas. It will require the creation, implementation and measurement of an effective marketing strategy.
The role reports into the Head of Marketing and also works closely with the leaders of the practice area. On a daily basis you will be working and liaising with practice leaders, client teams and members of the wider marketing and communications teams.
- Assist in developing and implementing the annual marketing strategy alongside the Head of Marketing
- Provide input into budget setting and manage yearly budgets
- Manage end to end marketing campaigns
- Develop digital marketing / E-marketing campaigns
- Line manage a junior marketing coordinator
- Client relationship - developing CRM plans and coordinate CRM activities
- It's essential to have strong professional services experience
- Must have worked on creating marketing strategy
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement skills. It's important to be capable of challenging and pushing back when needed
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrable delivery of integrated marketing campaigns
If you feel that you have the correct skills and are looking for a new role in this exciting business, then please apply for consideration.