A highly successful London Real Estate business is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join team. This role will be based in London on a permanent basis. Due to rapid growth throughout the year, the marketing requirements have increased and will require an experienced Marketing Manager to develop strategy, run campaigns, produce content and attend pitches for new business alongside the Directors.
The role reports into the Marketing Director and also works very closely with the sector Directors.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies which are consistent and in-line with the brand and business growth plan
- Work with the management team in order to manage and allocate marketing budget
- Own responsibility for the website and all content
- Work closely with the marketing team in order to create engaging content for campaigns, events and pitches
- Work alongside external design agencies and designers in order to produce collateral for campaigns and projects
- Plan and project manage all marketing campaigns
- Line management responsibly over a junior marketing member of the team
- Work with Directors on pitches for new business and also attend these pitches
- Professional Services experience is essential - property experience is preferred
- It's essential to have extensive stakeholder management skills
- Personality - to be successful in this role you will have to be able to wear a lot of hats and work closely with not only the marketing function, but also the Directors of the business
- Must be able to work autonomously whilst also being part of a team
- Have previously developed and implemented marketing strategy and had ownership over budget
- Strong digital capabilities