|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
A Leading Management Consultancy are looking for a Marketing Manager on a permanent basis in their central London office.
As Marketing Manager you will drive marketing activities including; lead generation, digital marketing, thought leadership, PR, internal communications and client events. This person will be heavily involved in the creation of the marketing strategy and plan and supporting the wider business strategy for the firm.
You will be reporting into the Director of Marketing and also have management responsibilities for the junior members of the team. This will be a challenging yet rewarding position, and due to this the client is looking for someone with a wealth of marketing experience at a manager level within professional services.
- Contribute to sector sales and revenue targets, owning and managing the sector marketing budget
- Lead and manage a team of dedicated marketers, as well as virtual teams
- Develop and implement a social media strategy
- Work closely with key senior stakeholders
- Develop and implement marketing plan
- Previous experience within professional services - essential
- Management experience - essential
- Previous experience planning, creating and implementing marketing plans/strategies
- Must have excellent thought leadership experience
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement experience
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply for instant consideration if you feel that you have the desired skills and experience.