|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading global engineering consultancy firm is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join one of their London offices on a 12 months' initial contract. The role is sitting within the centralised Marketing team and will work across all business lines across UK, Middle East and Africa.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications you will be required to work directly with Directors and business leaders in order to develop and implement marketing strategies, project manage large global campaigns, and provide strategic direction to the wider marketing function.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and annual strategy
- From day one you will be required to build relationships with senior stakeholders and have the confidence to challenge and push back when required
- Line management responsibility of 2 marketing coordinators
- Liaise with all the business lines within the central marketing team
- Responsible for managing marketing budget
As the successful candidate, you will already be operating at a Marketing Manager level and have extensive professional services background and strong line management experience. You are used to working under strict deadlines while keeping yourself motivated and engaged in order to successfully and efficiently complete work on time.
The business is looking to interview as soon as next week! If this role seems of interest, please apply today.