|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
One of the world's leading Global Engineering firms has an exciting opportunity for a sector driven Marketing Manager to be based in their Leeds office on a permanent basis. As Marketing Manager you will report into the Head of Marketing and Head of Sector, and will be responsible for delivering an effective client and marketing strategy in order for the business to win more work.
You will be directly involved with senior leaders and directors on a daily basis, and will be required to liaise regionally and globally with the wider marketing function.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan alongside leadership in order to support the sector in winning more work
- Manage and be fully responsible for marketing campaigns from end-to-end
- Develop content through; thought leadership, online content and awards entries
- Be a key driver for the CRM system ensuring the wider business is using it to their advantage
- Coordinate all presentations and business development material for client meetings
- Track pipeline of; leads, bid stage, reasons for winning/losing etc.. and report back to the business leadership team
- Extensive experience within professional services at a manager level is absolutely essential, as this person will be required to work autonomously and hit the ground running from day one
- Sound understanding of the marketing and business development process within professional services (construction/infrastructure experience highly desirable)
- Must be comfortable building relationships, working with, and influencing senior stakeholders at all levels
- It's important to have worked in a large professional services firm with a global/regional remit, and to be comfortable working in this capacity
- Ideally degree qualified
- Ability to manage numerous projects at any one time
- Motivated and open to taking on challenges
This firm is highly reputable and has an excellent and friendly working culture. They hire people who are highly motivated, engaged, and enthusiastic. This role will be an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be a real thought partner to the business, and play a key role in adding value to the marketing function.
Please apply below if you feel you have the correct skills and qualities.