Marketing Manager - 12 Month FTC
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity at a leading accountancy firm as a Marketing Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract basis is now available at a leading accountancy firm. The role will involve campaign management from beginning to end and will have four junior members of the marketing team reporting into this position.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Working directly with key partners and the Senior Marketing Manager to develop the marketing strategy for specified areas
- Project managing the implementation of campaigns and using the most efficient combination of marketing channels for each campaign or initiative
- Overseeing the development of junior members of the marketing team
- Identifying and advising seniors of opportunities for new business or cross-selling
- Acting as a knowledge base for competitive activity in this space
If you are someone who has strong communication and interpersonal skills, have some project management experience and the ability to mentor and develop staff, then this role could be suitable for you.
If you are interested in this role and want to learn more, then please apply!