Marketing Executive - Bristol
Ambition are thrilled to be working on a brand-new Marketing Executive role for a top 10 accountancy firm, who are looking to recruit into their Bristol office.
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers excellent career progression within a firm that genuinely cares about their employee's career development.
The responsibilities for this role are as follows-
- Supporting the BDM, partners and directors with delivering communications material and collateral to both internal and external markets.
- Working with the BDM to propose and develop campaigns, events and thought leadership to meet planned objectives.
- Undertaking research to identify stream targets and support business development activity.
- Preparing proposals and presentation material.
- Maintaining a bids repository.
- Developing skills in digital marketing, working closely with the in-house digital team. This may include:
o Content writing for the web and online PR.
o Integrated marketing strategy, making full use of digital channels.
o Experts in email marketing.
o Reporting and tracking of online activity.
- Supporting on strategic initiatives with third parties.
- Being an expert user of CRM systems, client data and Pure 360 and to champion their use to ensure data quality.
- Assisting with marketing and business development projects.
- Monitoring sales pipeline.
- Working closely with the business support community in the delivery of marketing campaigns and events and where appropriate to take responsibility for signing off (e.g. email marketing content generated by business support).
- Measuring the effectiveness of the programmes in meeting their objectives.
- Proactively sharing knowledge with the business support community.
The requirements are as follows:
- Preferred - CIM diploma or equivalent accredited (or currently working towards) or relevant marketing experience.
- Marketing experience - at least 2 years' experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Bids experience.
- Have a keen eye for market and customer insight, how to utilise it for commercial advantage.
- Ability to take initiative and work across cross-functional teams.
- A natural relationship builder, is able to relate to a wider cross section of people.
- Preferred - digital marketing communications experience (including the use of social media to support campaigns).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Use of a CRM system and Microsoft Office experience essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A can-do attitude.
If you like the sound of the role and you feel you meet the requirements of the role then please apply to the postion below.