|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
A leading accountancy firm are seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join their successful, friendly team.
The role will require high levels of autonomy and will involve you to planning and implementing strategic and creative marketing activities for particular teams and the firm as a whole.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- External marketing involving managing the planning process or marketing plans from start to finish
- Analysing web/social media statistics
- Internal marketing such as campaigns like newsletters and information on the intranet
- Proactively assisting the rest of the marketing team
- Organising and coordinating events from beginning to completion
- Producing excellent communications for the firm - both internal and external
The marketing executive role requires you to have a degree (min 2:2) or equivalent, A-levels or equivalent as well as 5 GCSE's including A-B English and A-C Maths or equivalent. You must also have proven marketing experience and be able to liaise with all levels of staff. Intermediate IT skills are essential.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today!