An international law firm are seeking an experienced marketing executive to join their real estate sector based in London. As the marketing executive, you will coordinate and deliver the activity needed to achieve the growth of new business and profiles across real estate. You will be required to travel to industry events, with occasional travel to the firm's UK offices.
Your key responsibilities as the marketing executive will involve:
- Running campaigns across PR, social media and internal/external events
- Identifying prospective clients
- Supporting the client development programme
- Coordinating and monitoring the real estate budget
- Producing marketing communications
The marketing executive role requires you to have marketing experience in a professional services environment. It is desirable for you to have CIM qualifications or equivalent as well as experience in the real estate sector.
If you are a flexible and committed marketing executive and would like to be considered for this role, please apply today!