An international Property firm are looking for a Marketing Executive to be part of their London office on a 12 month FTC. You will be part of the dynamic BD & Marketing team and mainly be responsible for supporting the management of the marketing and communications function.This will also include coordinating client feedback and supporting the firm's client care programme.
This is a self-starting, highly proactive role and will suit an ambitious Marketing professional at the Executive level looking take a step up in their career and develop their skills. You will help to develop and implement marketing plans and strategy whilst also executing the more hands on elements of the role. Other duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for the firms marketing activity
- Producing the firm's client magazine
- Setting up and coordinating external interviews
- Supporting the digital manager with website content
- Taking briefs, editing releases, internal sign offs, running PR monthly meetings
- Supporting key client events including invitations, events logistics and delivery
- Ownership of brand guideline documents
- Supporting bids alongside the bids team
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience within a professional services environment and experience of working alongside a marketing agency would be an advantage. You will be a team player who has excellent attention to detail and good communication/organisational skills.
If this role sounds like the challenge that you are looking for apply today!