The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working with marketing team members, managing campaigns and projects from beginning to end as requested, evaluating effectiveness of any marketing activity
- Working on the planning, organisation and execution of the Firm's corporate entertaining, events, seminars and conferences, including venue searching, mailings, handout preparation, RSVP collation, feedback and post-event analysis
- Assisting with the maintenance of the Firm's website and social media platforms, ensuring content is kept up to date, including event information, and using analytics to understand traffic and popularity of web pages
- Developing and managing internal communication campaigns including drafting content and developing e-newsletters
- Assisting with firm wide internal events, ensuring key messages and activities are communicated to the relevant stakeholders in an appropriate manner
- Assisting in the development of efficient marketing processes, ensuring they are documented
This top 20 firm is looking for someone who is keen to progress their career in marketing. You must have excellent communication skills, have strong attention to detail and have experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases. If you have previous experience in marketing within a professional services environment, have good influencing skills and are creative and keen to come up with new innovative ideas, then you could be suitable for this role!
If you wish to be considered or would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please apply!