Marketing Coordinator-International Practice (Leeds)
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
My client is a global law firm with impressive offices in the heart of Leeds City Centre. They are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their International practice group.
You will be a key member of the marketing team providing support across a wide range of business development and marketing activities. This role will have a strong focus on all countries outside of the US but will also work closely with the firms US practice group contacts. Occasional travel within the UK and internationally is a requirement of this role.
The international scope and varied nature of this role means that you will have exposure to all areas of marketing activity across the business, receiving opportunity to develop your career.
- Coordinate the delivery of marketing and BD activities to support the practice group
- Support website & Digital content
- Ensure that all marketing activities support delivery of the firm's strategic objectives
- Play a leading role on ensuring our BD messages are consistent
- Work closely with senior marketing colleagues, ensuring BD strategies and messaging is being shared between aligned practice groups
Key skills and Requirements
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commercial awareness
- Have the ability to stay calm and composed in often demanding situations
- Be confident operating on own initiative
- Good project management skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Hold a Degree/CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing (desirable).
If this role is of interest, please click on the link and apply!