|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
My client, a boutique architecture firm based in central London, is hiring a new Marketing Coordinator into the team. Working alongside the Marketing Manager and Operations Director you will be responsible for marketing and communications efforts for the firm, helping raise their practice, projects and locations both internally and externally.
This architecture firm operates across the areas of culture, education and commercial across the UK. You will be working with an established team who are ambitious, growing and have a stunning portfolio of diverse and exciting clients. Their offices blend history and modern design with ease, and there is a genuinely approachable and collaborative feel about the office.
- Coordinating and delivering communications of key projects
- Working with the PR consultancy, maintaining strong relations and promoting key projects
- Organise the events programme including preparation, on the day delivery
- Building relationships with sponsors, industry partners, media contacts and industry groups
- Creating marketing collateral across a range of mediums and digital, campaigns social media, print and video.
- Coordinate photography, video and graphics for use across events, displays, content and collateral.
This opportunity is newly created, with huge scope for development and growth within the role. They are looking for someone ambitious who wants responsibility and is keen to be integral to the development of this growing practice. They support and offer development and training on a regular basis.
This opportunity is ideal if you have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a full mix marketing and communications position with a genuine, demonstrable passion for architecture.
Ideally you will have experience in the following areas:
- At least 3 years experience working within marketing and/or communications.
- Experience of working within architecture, design, property or built environment sector
- Experience from wider professional services will be considered as long as you can demonstrate a genuine interest in architecture through relevant education or experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proficient use of Adobe Suite, especially within Photoshop
If you are interested in this opportunity then apply now.