Marketing Communications Manager (FTC)
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£12 - £5000.00 per annum|
One of the top leading firms around the globe have a new position within their marketing team they are currently looking to recruit for, the role is for a Marketing Communication Manager to join on a contract basis full-time. This is a great firm to get into as they are successful all around the world with a brilliant reputation which will have a massive positive impact on your profile and give you the best experience for your career. In this role you will be collaborating with the Global Brand Manager on marketing communications and more.
- Suggest new, innovative ways to incorporate interactive, video, and social media platforms into new and ongoing marketing campaigns
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential challenges and adjust plans accordingly
- Work in partnership with the account director and creative team leader to review operating procedures.
- Communicate MI to key internal stakeholders
This is an awesome opportunity to be a part of a forever growing organisation with amazing progression plans. There are a few requirements that the firm have asked for you to have in order for your application to be successful, they are the following;
- Proven experience in developing successful communications plans
- BA or BS in communications or related field
- Understanding of legal and business concepts
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Is this somewhere you could see your career progressing into? then apply now!