Marketing Assistant (Leeds)
Exciting new role with a leading International Law firm based in Leeds. This opportunity will suit a driven and ambitious Marketing Assistant looking for a new challenge.
Renowned for their innovative culture, this firm offers a supportive environment and a lot of opportunity for development and progression.
- Maintain the firm's database and website
- Assist with admin and the firm's Client Relationship Management system
- Conduct client research
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Proactive and ambitious individual
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office skills, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ideally some exposure to a CRM (InterAction)
- Great interpersonal skills
If this role is of interest please click on the link and apply!