|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
A successful innovative firm have a new role available for a Marketing Assistant to come and join their London based team on a temporary basis. In this role you will be working closely with the whole of the Business Development and Marketing team to help you establish the perfect understanding of the industry, also you will be supporting the Marketing executive on various activities. By becoming a part of this firm, you will gain great experience by being exposed to international projects as well as a competitive salary and benefits available.
- You will cover events and conferences ensuring that they are run smoothly and successfully.
- You also will be controlling the firm's social media, such as updating it and scanning for new opportunities etc.
- As the marketing assistant you will help all the partners on their personal business developments and plans.
- Lastly, you will provide general administration on any marketing activity when required.
This is a great opportunity to gain some professional experience in a large international firm, this will help you with the future of your career because you are learning from well established employees. There are a few requirements that you will need in order to be successful with this job application, below are the specifications.
- A degree or equivalent in marketing or Business development.
- Working towards or qualified in CIM
- Great at organising and attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more then please apply and respond!