|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Ambition are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team, based in the heart of the city. This is an ideal opportunity to let your creativity run wild and take part in the creation of all marketing content across Ambition London.
We are a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. Our global marketing team directly plan and execute all of the marketing strategies and campaigns for the global Ambition group.
As the Marketing Assistant, you will work autonomously and take part in companywide marketing projects, with the support of an experienced Marketing Manager.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to execute all marketing campaigns for Ambition London
- Creation and design of all marketing collateral, including:
- job advert images
- event invitations / posters
- internal and external company event materials
- other ad-hoc social media images
- Take responsibility for Ambition UK's social media channels. You will have the opportunity to plan and come up with new ideas to grow our social media following and presence.
- Plan and run all internal events (including all CSR events and campaigns, Christmas party, team building days etc.) and some external client events.
- Other ad-hoc marketing tasks
At Ambition, we are proud of our outstanding culture and working environment. This year, 97% of our London employees voted us a great place to work!
You will be entitled to:
- 25 days of annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Recognition and rewards for your hard work and performance, including monthly breakfast with our MD, all-expense paid office getaways, team outings and more.
- Free daily fruit
- Separate chill-out area decked out with a ping-pong table, a dartboard, a karaoke machine and more
We're looking for an enthusiastic individual, who is ready to kick-start their marketing career. This is an ideal role for someone who has completed a Marketing Internship or has been in a Marketing Assistant role previously.
You will need to possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills and be able to input your creativity into all design aspects within the marketing space. Experience and knowledge of using Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and other related software would be beneficial, however, not a requirement.
If you're passionate about marketing and is interested in this opportunity, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now!