|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
A well-known law firm are in search of a Marketing Assistant. An exciting full-mix Marketing role positioned in an established and collaborative team, working closely with Senior Business Development Manager and the Director of Marketing.
- Work closely with Senior individuals to deliver Business Development & Marketing plans and budgets
- Support the Business Development research and targeting of new and existing clients
- Ability to manage and produce marketing content for the practice area
- Ability to organise, manage and attend events, conferences and seminars.
- Liaise with journalist, to deliver social media strategies and amend the external website and intranet
- Assist the Public Relations manager with press releases
- Aid with the pitching process for clients and targets
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated and determined
- Robust communication and personal skills
- Capable of influencing and working effectively with colleagues and senior team
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in digital and social media
You must have at least one-year experience within professional services environment and CIM qualifications or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role please apply today!