|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
A top law firm based in London is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant on a permanent basis to join their firm. This is a great opportunity for someone ready to build on their current marketing skills and be involved in a variety of marketing and BD projects.
The firm are looking for an ambitious individual with ideally 12-18 months experience within a professional services environment.
Supporting the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, managing and attending internal and external events including conferences and client seminars
- Drafting and implementing marketing plans and budgets
- Business development research
- Assisting the PR manager with press releases
- Managing capability statements for clients and targets
- Dealing with enquiries from partners and fee earners on a daily basis
- Attending department marketing meetings
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to a degree level in Marketing/Business Development. You will have excellent organisation skills with good attention to detail and be a flexible worker who is able to deal with changing priorities.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!