Please note that this role is a 12 month fixed-term contract covering maternity leave. Please only apply if you are available to start work in September 2017.
You will be supporting the UK team to deliver marketing projects and campaigns which will include:
- Creating emails to support marketing campaigns and events
- Drafting press releases and working with the UK PR agency
- Liaising with external suppliers to produce marketing collateral within set timeframe and budget
- Producing presentations, event invites, adverts, reports etc.
- Management of marketing budget recording and tracking UK team invoices
- Organising team meetings and keeping track of action points
- Drafting new consultant biographies, coordinating photos and ensuring brand continuity
- Creating internal newsletters
The successful candidate will have had previous marketing experience ideally within a Professional Services environment, and will have a high level of written and spoken English, strong attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills.
Please apply, if you are interested in hearing more details about the position or wish to be considered!