Marketing and Events Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
Whether you are a Marketing Assistant looking for a step up or a Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge, there could be a great opportunity waiting for you at a leading advisory firm!
This established firm is looking to a hire a Marketing and Events Executive and this is a fantastic opportunity to learn from experienced managers whilst having the flexibility to manage and drive your own projects covering all aspects of marketing.
Main responsibilities would include -
- Delivering marketing plans
- Producing quality communications for existing and prospective clients
- Developing and ensuring all marketing literature is relevant, on brand and compliant
- Managing advertising campaigns
- Managing events from beginning to end, which would include scheduling, planning, delivering and analysing the effectiveness of events
If you have excellent attention to detail, strong writing skills, strong organisational skills and perform well under pressure then you may be suitable for this role.
If this varied role sounds of interest and you would like to learn more, please apply now!