Marketing & Events Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
An innovative International Law firm are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their London offices. The team you will be joining are very creative that manages the marketing process from concept to delivery. This is a broad and varied role, which would suit a junior candidate who is looking to develop their experiences of the full marketing mix.
As the Marketing Assistant your duties will include:
- Being the International Alumni ambassador to proactive drive the strategy, build rapport with the key stakeholders, and promote programme internally and with the Alumni community.
- Develop and implement a communications programme across all channels which include writing the quarterly alumni newsletter and website.
- Support the Marketing & Communications team with the production of e-communications and assist on major campaign activities.
- Run the CRM/Interaction reports to help track ROI.
- Assist the Events team to generate leads and opportunities and reporting around the events to measure ROI.
- Assist on the support of the event from conception to completion.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has come from a Professional Services background, has a high level attention to detail and can work well under pressure.