Marketing and Events Administrator - 6-Month FTC
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
A niche, not for profit, membership organisation is looking to hire an individual to support their marketing function by working on numerous events, content production and admin duties.
The membership body is specialist in their field and looking for someone professional, efficient and with a background in marketing and admin duties to join the team.
Main responsibilities of the Marketing and Events Administrator will involve:
- Support the delivery of events and training
- Responsible for updating member details on CRM
- Manage the social media accounts
- Assisting with processing membership inquiries (email/telephone)
- On occasion, support with administrative work including, answering the phone, filing.
Main requirements for the position include:
- Experience of working on a variety of administrative tasks, including CRM systems
- Experience of working within a communications, marketing, and social media environment
- Experience of working in events
- Knowledge of using office IT systems
- Discretion and excellent interpersonal and communication (including drafting) skills
- Well-organised and professional, with a proactive approach
- Common-sense and confidence to be able to flex their day and prioritise in a busy environment
If you are interested in hearing more, then please apply now!