Marketing and CRM Graduate
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £23000 per annum|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in a leading accountancy firm for a Marketing and CRM Administrator to join the firm's busy marketing team and support the firm's new marketing ideas and work closely with the Head of Marketing. This opportunity is based in the heart of London and is on a permanent basis for someone looking to kick start their career in Marketing. You will gain great skills and experience to move quickly into a more senior role and get to work with a variety of people extending your relationship skills which is vital in a role like this.
- Your duties will be split between CRM systems and general marketing duties such as monitoring and recording all materials needed in your department
- You will be in charge of supporting the internal communications programme and events calendar throughout your role
- You get the chance to work with some of the firms' biggest clients by supporting their mailings when needed
- You will be creating campaigns in the CRM systems and maintaining on going data projects
- As the Marketing Assistant you will be running your own event programmes that you get to arrange and attend allowing you to gain experience in meeting new business clients!
This role is open to bright, enthusiastic graduates that wish to get started in a Marketing career and to build their experience and skills quickly and efficiently. This role will allow to develop great relationship skills and interpersonal skills which will ensure you grow successfully in your career. All you need for this application is a good amount of knowledge on the Microsoft package, experience with InDesign and an eagerness to learn!
Are you ready to start your successful career? Apply now!