Marketing & Communications Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£23000 - £27000 per annum|
A top international law firm is looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Assistant to join their London offices. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills within the marking area and crucial 'go to' person within the UK Marketing Communications team.
In this role you will be required to:
- Help support the delivery of eMarketing campaigns
- Maintain data related to their internal marketing system
- Liaising with global Marketing colleagues, PSL's and Partners
- Creating newsletter mailings and global event invitation using the ticket eMarketing technology
- Assisting with managing data quality within contact lists
- Sending mailings and invitations to a defined and agreed list of contacts
- Delivering eMarketing training to designated users
To be successful in this position you will ideally have a suitable degree or experience in a similar role. Knowledge of Nexis InterAction and ticket eMarketing would be ideal and an understanding of the legal and/or professional services sector. You will be a team player who is determined, a good communicator and have great attention to detail.