Marketing & Business Development Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A new exciting Marketing Manager role has come up at one of the world's leading design and engineering consultancies. This role will be London based, however would also consider people in Manchester or Birmingham.
Working within the Infrastructure service line, you will report into the Director of Marketing and Communications and act as the lead marketer for one of the businesses largest sectors and revenue generators.
With a regional remit, you'll be responsible for supporting the business with full marketing, communications, and business development support. You'll be expected to work proactively and creatively in order to come up with marketing plans and strategies to drive growth.
- Develop a marketing plan and strategy through gaining a thorough understanding of the sector and the wider business requirements
- Assist the business to win work through strong client relationship skills
- Develop CRM plans alongside relationship managers
- Develop and manage end-to-end campaigns
- Provide industry knowledge and analysis through primary and secondary research
- Build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders and advise on marketing matters when required
- Professional services experience with either; infrastructure, built environment experience OR have been in a sector focussed marketing/BD role. Would also consider someone with a Railways background
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement skills
- MUST be a proactive marketer who has the ability to come up with creative ideas and the confidence to pitch them to the team
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to drive business growth