Marketing & Business Development Executive
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development Managers on all aspects of marketing and business development activity to win work from new contacts to the firm, and from existing clients including marketing and business planning, supporting fee earners on their personal marketing plans, supporting at all stages of converting an opportunity to work
- Working closely with the Digital team to understand trends in the online marketing activity that will inform and improve planned activity
- Project managing the legal directories process for Europe, with the support of the Marketing and BD Coordinator
- Working closely with the CRM Executive on specific pipeline management initiatives with the teams, encouraging the use of our CRM system InterAction
- Supporting the BD Managers on central projects
- Building relationships with marketing and BD colleagues globally, looking for opportunities to improve close working
The successful candidate will be creative, have the ability to generate new ideas and will be happy to juggle a number of projects at one time. If you have the ability to stay calm under pressure, have a high level of attention to detail and have some experience for working in a professional services environment, then you may be suitable for this role.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, then please apply!