Marketing and Business Development Assistant Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
A leading accountancy firm is looking to recruit a talented individual to be the new Business Development and Marketing Assistant Manager. The core purpose of the role is to work with partners in order to deliver business growth.
The role focuses on assisting to develop and manage a range of marketing and business development initiatives, including:
- Marketing plans and budgets
- Measuring and monitoring all marketing activity
- Liaising between key marketing and BD teams
- Implementing BD best-practice processes and tools
- Supporting the senior team with personal BD planning
- Bid process management - including writing, editing and guidance on tenders
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of working in a service driven Business Development and marketing role, will be a self-starter, with lots of energy and enthusiasm and have excellent stakeholder management, project management and communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply to find out more information.