Marketing and Business Development Assistant
A fully service law firm are seeking a bright and confident Marketing and Business Development Assistant to join their London based law firm. The firm have been evolving steadily over recent years and have a wide client base which include some of the UK's largest businesses and institutions. The firm have made a number of key senior appointments in the past 12 months with lateral hires to expand their Real Estate, Corporate, Litigation and Employment teams.
The successful assistant will be involved in:
- Supporting the BD Managers with admin tasks which include research, client facing materials as well as preparation for key meetings
- Work with the Marketing team to keep the website up to date
- Assist in the design of marketing materials
- Data administration of the CRM system
The skills that would be expected of the successful candidate would be:
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads effectively
- Have the ability to build relationships
- Have strong attention to detail especially with tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Excellent IT skills
If you have experience within Professional Services then apply now!