Marketing & Business Development Assistant
A top international law firm is looking to recruit a Marketing and BD Assistant to be part of their London office on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a years' experience in marketing or BD and are ready to start their direct marketing career. Reporting into the Marketing and BD Manager and being part of a well-established marketing team you will be responsible for a variety of tasks and support the Commodities, and Insurance/Reinsurance industry groups.
Other duties to include:
- Assist with pitches and capability statements
- Manage a credentials process/database
- Provide support on client development initiatives
- Provide support on key sponsorships and awards submissions
- Assist with general tasks including events, directory submissions, profiles on website, maintaining the database.
The successful candidate will be a bright graduate and have a minimum of 6 months' marketing experience within a professional services firm. You will be a team player who is self-motivated, proactive and excellent verbal and written skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!