Marketing and Business Development Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£22000 - £27000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the facilitation of client relationship and insight programmes
- Helping to implement and measure campaigns and tactical marketing activity
- Supporting internal communications between the BD team and the rest of the business, including helping to compile reports
- Facilitating the client care programme, including identifying key themes, compiling list of targets and progressing and drafting quarterly reports for circulation to the wider partnership
- Providing occasional support on tenders and presentations
- Supporting the sales and tender team with client research when needed
- Supporting on events and webinars
- Drafting social media plans for campaigns
- Helping to create marketing collateral including brochures, presentations, blogs, guides and emails
If you are a team player, with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail, and you are looking to a develop your career in professional services marketing, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
If this sounds of interest, please apply!