Marketing & BD Coordinator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Coordinating and drafting pitches or requests for proposals for all their practices and to track follow up measures.
- Undertake client and market research.
- Arranging and coordinating the business plan review meetings
- Using expertise to provide advice and support to the departments in relation to business development, communication and marketing queries
- Lead the development of the firms legal submissions, responses and updates.
- Organising and assisting with corporate hospitality events, seminars and internal events
- Coordinating the development and update of marketing materials including practice group descriptions and intranet content.
As Business Development and Marketing Executive you should have some previous business development experience including, marketing experience in a legal environment and running multiple practice areas. If you have strong interpersonal and communication skills, are well organised and have the ability to drive projects and initiatives forward then this role could be suitable for you. The firm has an excellent culture, with their core values focusing on individuality, personal responsibility and having a friendly and supportive approach.
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, then please apply!