Marketing & BD Assistant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the firm will include:
- Producing various internal communications
- Making minor updates and amends to marketing collateral using InDesign and other programmes (training provided, as required)
- Tracking and circulating press cuttings and other PR activity
- Adding content to the website and intranet such as brochures, press releases and seminar information
- Assisting in delivery of events and seminars
- Communicating and negotiating effectively with third party suppliers for the printing of brochures, proposals, newsletters, seminar material and ad hoc publications
- Conducting research on companies, individuals and organisations
The successful candidate for this role will be organised, have a proactive approach and a willingness to suggest improvements to processes and systems. If you are a team player, are able to prioritise activities and will be confident working with all levels of professionals then you may be suitable for this role. Some experience of Microsoft Office software, Photoshop and InDesign would also be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, then please apply!