Marketing and Admin Assistant - 3 month FTC
Looking for a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a professional services firm in a marketing support position?
A successful global real estate firm has an open position within their business development department. This role is for a Marketing Assistant to join on an FTC basis for 3 months in their London office. This would be a great start to your career as you would be working within a fast-paced environment and would provide you with the opportunity to learn from an experienced marketing team.
Your primary duties will include:
- Build and develop email marketing campaigns
- Working to improve GDPR validation workflow both on the email marketing software and Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Creating and uploading marketing lists on Microsoft Dynamics
- Diary management for Head of Marketing & Comms
- Travel booking, meeting room bookings etc
They are looking to hire someone who has had previous experience in a junior marketing or admin role, ideally with a background in email marketing, Microsoft Dynamics and GDPR.
Apply today and you could be on your way to immediately developing your skill set and getting a great firm on your CV!