|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £39000 per annum|
Ambition have partnered up with a top 10 accountancy firm on their search for a Marketing Adviser to join their London office on a permanent basis. This role will focus on driving and implementing the firms marketing and business development activity and will focus on becoming the firms brand ambassador.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring reports, thought leadership and campaigns are maximised through the use of the full marketing mix.
- Leading the project management, central communications and marketing relating to the relevant sector.
- Ensuring deal success is regularly promoted both externally and internally.
- Maintaining regular market communications with clients, prospects, referrers and segments.
- Champion the use of CRM and actively manage.
- Leverage digital marketing to distribute deal news and related sector content.
To be considered for the position you must have previous marketing experience within the professional services space. Experience of CRM systems and Microsoft products is essential, and experience of digital marketing is also desired.
If the role is of interest to you, please press apply now!