|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
A renowned accountancy firm is looking to add a Marketing Projects Advisor to their Marketing and Business Development team in London.
The role will have you leading the two branches of the team in an equal matter.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering key campaigns to convey the firm's marketing and sales strategy;
- Developing a range of communications campaigns;
- Writing content for the website and their PR channels;
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of the activities delivered;
- Understanding and informing bids within the real estate market.
Ideally, you will have had at least 3 years' worth of experience in a similar role and possess a CIM diploma or an accredited equivalent. You have to also have experience in organising and overseeing events as well as knowledge of a CRM system.
If interested, please apply now!