|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £23000 per annum|
A leading UK accounting firm is looking to hire a Marketing Administrator on a FTC basis until January 2019.
They are looking to hire someone who has had marketing exposure and has proven administrative skills. This is a great opportunity for an A-level educated, graduate or junior administrator to develop their skills and get their foot in the door to start a career in marketing.
- Assisting the Event Manager with event administration including dealing with and logging responses, coordination (and distribution where applicable) of event materials and production of name badges/place cards
- Co-ordinating marketing material supplies and distribution
- Dealing with post enquiries that come into the marketing department
- Processing of marketing invoices in a timely manner
- Reviewing press coverage on a daily basis ensuring articles are sent to the appropriate people
- Assisting with the in-house printing/binding of tenders
If you enjoy working with people, have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), have a good understanding of web based applications and have strong proofreading skills, then you could be a great fit for this role.
Please apply now to hear more info!