Marcomms Manager (FTC)
This firm are looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join them and help implement their great growth plans that they are ready to put in place for the already successful department. These plans will not only help the business but will give you the best opportunities to grow as an individual in the firm. You will be working with the Head of BD in order to guide the team in the right direction that they are aiming for as well as reporting all marketing plans and actions to the Head.
Your primary duties:
- Work with fee earners to identify themes/topics to deliver comprehensive integrated marketing campaigns.
- Attendance at various events to set up, greet guests and oversee all activities on the day. This will include UK and overseas events.
- Regular production of newsletters and mailshots.
- Negotiate any suitable opportunities and ensure that the firm utilises all aspects of any agreed sponsorship arrangement.
- Provide relevant marketing training to fee earners as and when required.
The above is just a few of many tasks you will come across in your position however they are there to give you an idea of what to expect. The firm are very aware that they have a great reputation for the way the treat their employees, they ensure that all members of the firm are looked after both inside of work and out to help them be the best they can in every situation possible.
In order to complete the tasks given the firm are asking for a few specifications for your application to be considered, they are the following; experience in a marketing or business development role in a professional services environment with some knowledge and possible experience with Passle photoshop or InDesign.
Apply today to see the full details!