Manager - Lead Advisory - TMT
A leading advisory firm is looking to bolster its M&A team in London with the addition of a Corporate Finance Manager, with a focus on TMT.
The team, having experienced a significant increase in deal volumes, now seeks an accomplished Corporate Finance professional with experience in the TMT sector. Transactions typically lie in the mid-market region, ranging from £15m - £150m and beyond. Clients include owner-managed businesses, or venture capital/private equity backed businesses looking to grow.
Role responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day delivery of M&A transactions and project management across the transaction cycle, working directly with senior members of the team
- Leading the delivery of pitch materials, IM's, client proposals, valuation analysis etc
- Managing client relationships
- Playing a pro-active role in business development
- Managing and coaching junior colleagues
- Financial modelling
Ideally you will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with at least 3 years' prior experience within a lead advisory role, with exposure to TMT if not a focus on the sector.
You will likely be Manager-level looking to make the move out of Investment Banking or the Big 4 into a dynamic team with a bigger deal volume, but with the balance and culture you wouldn't typically find within these firms. You may also be an ambitious Assistant Manager that hasn't had the opportunity to step up in your current role.
Most importantly, you will be passionate about TMT and focused on developing your career within a strong team, with genuine opportunities for progression.
To find out more and apply, contact Heather Knee on 0207 430 7231 / Heather.Knee@ambition.co.uk