Manager (Accounts) - London - International Accountancy Practice - £48,000 to £60,000
A very exciting opportunity to join a top 10 accountancy firm and step into a Manager role. This is a great position for somebody who is looking to take that step up in their career and join a firm that promotes internal growth and progression.
As the Manager your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Liaising with clients, being the first point of contact for external clients
- Handling your own portfolio of clients providing complex accounting advice to various businesses
- Managing a team of people, working effectively to deadlines
- Developing and building new and existing relationships with clients
The ideal Manager candidate will have:
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACA or ACCA
- Previous experience with complex consolidated accounts and consolidated financial statements
- Experience using various accounting software such as Caseware
- Working knowledge of different GAAPS, UK GAAP and IFRS
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!