Management Accounts Assistant
An international law firm are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant. Working in the Accounts department, it is an amazing opportunity to be part of an innovative and progressive culture.
- To do the monthly reconciliation attributing the global month end. Produced by reviewing office's profits and losses, assessing KPI's and reporting and providing analysis to senior staff
- Provide help to subsidiary companies with Management Information
- Collate weekly stats for the Global Executive Committee
- Help out with global marketing reporting and analysis
- Provide assistance in Balance sheet reconciliation
- Support the general ad hoc finance function
- Take responsibility for all areas of the UK interoffice reconciliations and invoicing
- Provide assistance with management of Aderant Expert application
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven Management Accounts experience
- Actively studying for a professional accountancy qualification. Study support will be given
If you are interested in this role please apply today!