Financial Reporting Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £52000.00 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced financial reporting candidate for a top 6 accountancy practice firm.
- You'll work directly with clients on diverse projects (IPO's, IFRS/New UK GAAP conversions and technical accounting opinions).
- You'll implement the growth strategy for the team in line with our Vision 2020.
- You'll be proactive in developing, maintaining and monitoring your internal and external personal network.
- You'll engage with the wider firm to create firm wide financial reporting advisory related opportunities.
- You'll lead in the production and presentation of proposals for new work.
- You'll lead on the development of thought leadership and marketing pieces and host internal and external related events to raise the profile of the team.
- You'll advise on complex accounting issues under IFRS / New UK GAAP, prepare, and review technical accounting papers.
- You'll work with clients and other areas of the business to establish an understanding of the commercial situation and financial reporting impact.
- You'll develop and inspire junior members of the team in their progression and delivery.
- You'll consistently achieve deadlines and understand the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service.
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- You'll have substantial post-qualified experience using IFRS/UK GAAP
- You'll have experience of large and complex groups in addition to dealing with complex technical matters
- You'll have good working knowledge of compliance and regulation
- You'll have the ability to support and mentor staff
- You'll ideally have experience of US GAAP and working with US clients
- You'll ideally have previous business development experience
If interested, please kindly send across your updated CV.