Management Accountant - FTC
A well established accountancy practice with fantastic growth opportunities are in need of an experienced management accountant to manage a portfolio of large corporate clients, responsible for the task of preparing accurate, timely and informative management information for clients along with any associated compliance work (VAT returns etc). This requires technical knowledge, attention to detail and an ability to organise a workload independently.
The individual should be willing to tackle new projects (with appropriate support) and have a 'can do' attitude.
- To provide an efficient and proactive service to large corporate clients
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
- To work with partners on complex technical assignments
- To carry out bookkeeping work, posting supplier invoices, credit notes and pre-coded expenses forms, preparation of management reports (including but not limited to profit and loss account, balance sheet, management letter commentary and supporting schedules)
- To prepare VAT returns, EC sales lists, intrastat returns, CIS reporting and preparation of supporting files in relation to these
- Resolve any review points raised by managers as part of the quality control process, and provision of these deliverables in an accurate and timely way
- To manage day-to-day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress
- To assist with managing members of staff
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Solid technical background
- Excellent client facing skills
- Supervisory skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Assertiveness and confidence in own knowledge and ability
If this is of interest, please apply with an updated CV.