|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
We are currently working on an exciting Management Accountant opportunity for a top tier Law Firm based in the City of London. This is an award-winning law firm that has been in practice for over 125 years. Alongside of their rich and prestigious history, they also have an excellent working culture with an emphasis on providing a mature and friendly environment for their staff. Furthermore, the firm also provides high quality training for all their staff alongside of providing the opportunity to grow and progress within the firm.
The Management Accountant would be responsible for providing insight into the firm's management information as well as working closely with the IT & Finance teams to improve their practice management systems.
Successful Management Accountants would have robust Management Account experience within Legal Services. This is an all-encompassing position thus the right Management Accountant would have to possess a proactive mindset with excellent communication skills.
Key duties for this role:
- Preparing monthly & quarterly management information
- Postulating office and department P&Ls, Balance Sheets, Fees & working capital reports
- Management of the annual budget
- Planning financial strategies based on the firm's KPIs and other data
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Supervision of a junior finance assistant
- Assisting the Finance Director with preparation of management and financial information.
- ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Previous experience within legal services as Management Accountant (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive mindset with ability to take initiative to act without waiting for direction
- Hands on account preparation experience
- Proficient at using Microsoft IT suite, Excel
If this vacancy is of interest to you, or you may know someone who would be interested, then I would be very keen to hear from you.