|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
A top International law firm is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their established London office. The ideal candidate will be working closely alongside the inter-company budget holders and will involve liaising with international partners, meaning strong stakeholder management skills are essential. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the market leaders and become part of an ambitious high-performing team in the heart of the city.
Month-end duties including:
- Preparation of Monthly prepayments and Accruals
- Preparation of month-end journals in line with Global Accounting Policy
- Preparation of Service to LLP Recharge invoice
- Assisting the London Accountant with quarterly projections
- Assisting London Accountant with Year-end audit
Other duties include:
- Preparation and distribution of monthly spend reports and meet with London based Budget Holders on month and YTD Spend and understand variances against Budget that will impact Projection
- Dealing with GL coding queries from Accounts Payable and providing support training to ensure accurate invoices are posted
- Preparation of Global recharges in conjunction with London Accountant.
- Dealing with GL coding queries from Accounts Payable and provide support and training to ensure invoices are posted accurately
The ideal candidate must have:
- Have a professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA) or equivalent
- Post-qualification experience will be deemed preferential
- Intermediate excel skills with experience of setting up new models
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Experience of providing finance support on IT budgets
If you are interested, or know somebody who may be, then please do get in touch!