M&A - Legal PA
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal PA to join a top US law firm based centrally in the City. Not only will this PA role see you providing first class PA support to a high profile partner, he is also looking for a PA who he can build a strong working relationship in order to get you more involved in his work and clients. So if involvement is key in your next role and you want to work for a firm that take pride in what they do and value their staff then this role is for you.
As a Partner level PA you will be responsible for:
- Intensive diary management
- All international travel arrangements and full itinerary preparation
- Assisting with the creation and manipulation of pitch and PowerPoint documents
- Amending and formatting legal documents and correspondence
- Monthly time recording and billing
- Assisting with any PowerPoint presentations for new client pitches
- Acting as the gatekeeper for the Partner
- Meeting organisation internally and externally
- Previous solid Legal PA experience is necessary preferably gained within a top City law firm
- Advanced Microsoft skills Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience working at Partner level or similar
If you meet all of the above criteria then apply now!
Thinking of heading to Australia this year? We have numerous temporary, contract and part-time vacancies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Contact us today for further information!