M&A Associate Director - TMT
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum + Additional benefits & bonus|
A leading corporate advisory advisory firm is looking to bolster its M&A team in London with the addition of a Corporate Finance AD with a focus on TMT.
The team, having experienced a significant increase in deal volumes, now seeks an accomplished Corporate Finance M&A professional with experience in the TMT sector. Transactions typically lie in the mid-market region, ranging from £15m - £500m and beyond. Clients include owner-managed businesses, or venture capital/private equity backed businesses looking to grow.
Day to day activities include:
- Managing the day to day delivery of M&A transactions and project management across the transaction cycle, working directly with senior members of the team
- Leading the delivery of pitch materials, IM's, client proposals, valuation analysis etc
- Managing client relationships
- Playing a pro-active role in business development
- Managing and coaching junior colleagues
- Financial modelling
Ideally you will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with at least 5 years' prior experience within a lead advisory role, with exposure to TMT if not a focus on the sector.
You will likely be Manager going on AD looking to make the move out of Investment Banking or the Big 4 into a dynamic team with a bigger deal volume, but with the balance and culture you wouldn't typically find within these firms.
Most importantly, you will be passionate about TMT and focused on developing your career within a strong team, with genuine opportunities for progression.