M&A Assistant Manager- Southampton
We are thrilled to be able to offer you a chance to join a forward looking international advisory firm to work as a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager, based in their Southampton office. The role would suit someone looking to transition from Transaction Services into M&A, also highly capable Auditors would be considered.
As a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager your responsibilities will include:
Support advisory projects on both buy-side and sell-side.
* Preparing reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint
* Preparation of financial models using Excel
* Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
* Provide Corporate Finance Managers with input as to the scope of an engagement, appropriate budget and timeframe.
* Produce draft pitch, proposal and tender documents.
* Provide a point of contact throughout the engagement with respect to routine project issues and questions.
* Identify and present potential solutions to project issues to Project Managers.
* Accompany more senior team members to meetings with clients as required and assist with the preparation for and follow-up from such meetings.
* Support practice development activity and internal and external sales and marketing activities.
* Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
Ideally you will be:
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have good experience working within a corporate finance setting
- Have excellent knowledge of MS office, particularly Excel
This truly provides a brilliant opportunity to join a company that's truly moving in the right direction. A number of current Directors have enjoyed annual promotions while at the company, this firm truly believes in a "no ceiling" progression structure.
If you're looking to kickstart your M&A career with an amazing firm don't hesitate to get in touch now!