|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Leading global law firm
This leading global law firm are looking for a candidate to join them as a Legal PA. As a Legal PA you will provide high quality secretarial, organisational and administrative support to a Partner and a team of fee earners within the Litigation department. You will be taking ownerships of enquiries, resolving or escalating as appropriate, along with building and understanding of the nature of the fee earners' work.
As a Legal PA your duties will consist of:
- Diary management
- Arranging events and meetings
- Organising travel arrangements
- Ad-hoc duties when required
- Maintaining strong relationships
To be a successful candidate for this Legal PA role, you will need:
- You will need to be a Legal Secretary or Legal PA who has worked in Litigation or Dispute Resolution
- Accurate typing at a minimum of 60 wpm net
- Billing experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are looking to work closely with Partners and fee earners through being that first point of call and enjoy working in the Litigation department, then apply now!